Frasers Office Supplies Ltd “we” or “us” are the “data controller” in respect of your company information. This privacy notice sets out the basis on which any of your company information we collect from you or third parties, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your company information and how it will be treated.
- How and when we collect company information about you
We collect and process company information when you:
- Set up a business trading account with us
- Visit our website or filling in forms on our website
- Purchasing products from our website
- Sending us enquiries or orders via post, telephone or email
- Contact our customer service team or require information from us in any other way
- Participate in our customer satisfaction survey
- Communicate with us via social media networks
- What company information do we collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you.
- Contact details, such as names, job titles, emails, telephone and mobile numbers, gender, addresses and bank details
- Financial and credit information
- Your marketing preference
We will collect and store your purchase history with us too.
If you contact us with a complaint or query we may keep a record of any phone number and email addresses used to call our customer services team as well as the correspondence address.
When you visit our website we may collect information from you automatically by using cookies or other similar techniques.
- Purpose for processing your company information
We may process your company information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information, products and services you have requested and send you marketing advertising material
- To authenticate your access to our website and other digital properties
- For system administration purposes and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing research, statistical and survey purposes
- To distinguish you from other users
- To monitor your use of our website and other digital properties to improve the user experience
- To provide customer support and ensure we provide a good level of customer service
- To tailor any marketing and advertising so that it is more relevant to you
- To notify you of any changes to our service or product offering
- For security and fraud prevention
- To ensure our website and digital properties are safe and secure
- To apply with applicable laws and regulations
- Legal Basis for processing your company information
We will only process your company information when we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purpose for which we have collected and use your company information. In almost every case the legal basis will be one of the following:
- Consent: for example where you have provided your consent to receive certain marketing from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Our legal business interest: where it is necessary for us to understand our customers, promote our services and operate effectively as an office supplies company, provided that it is done in a legitimate way that does not unduly affect your privacy and other rights.
- Performance of a contract with you
- Compliance with law: where we are subject to a legal obligation.
- Where we store your company information
Your company information is stored on Frasers’ servers which has appropriate firewalls and security systems to protect your date from being accessed by unauthorised third parties.
- How we keep your company information
We take steps to ensure your company information is kept for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. After that time the data will be deleted in accordance with current GDPR regulations.
If you withdraw your consent for allowing us to hold your company information, we will delete any information as soon as is practicable and in accordance with current GDPR regulations.
- Disclosing your information
We may share your company information with our suppliers and service providers where this is to help us provide a service to you.
In the event that we sell any business assets we may disclose your company information to any prospective buyer. If the business is sold and company information we hold about you may be transferred to the buyer.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your company information in order to comply with any legal requirement or regulatory requirement, then we will do so.
- Your rights
You have rights as to how your company information is used and stored. These include: the right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes, the right to access your company information and the ability to delete, restrict or receive a copy of your company information.
We will handle your request to exercise your rights in accordance with any applicable law and any relevant legal exemptions. If you wish to exercise your rights please contact us using the details below.
You may also have the right to complain to a data protection authority, if you think we have processed your company or personal information in a manner which is unlawful or breaches your rights. If you have such concerns we request that in the first instance you contact us directly so that we can investigate and hopefully resolve your concerns.
- Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice at any time. The new notice will be displayed on our website and in the applicable digital properties. The date this notice was last updated appear at the bottom.
- Contact us
Any questions or queries regarding this privacy notice should be sent to:
Frasers Office Innovation, 7 Arkwright Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0LU.
Last updated 16 May 2018