CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Conditions of Sale apply to all purchases from Frasers Office Supplies Limited.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these Conditions of Sale shall be deemed to be incorporated as conditions of any contract for sale entered into by Frasers Office Supplies Limited (the Company). The customer’s terms and conditions shall only be incorporated into the contract if:
- they are not inconsistent with the Company’s Conditions of Sale, and
- they have been accepted by the Company in writing
Clause – we reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Current Terms and Conditions are displayed on our website and you are deemed to accept these current terms, unless you notify us in writing. Changes will be indicated as and when they arise.
ACCOUNTS AND PAYMENT
- Accounts may be opened at the discretion of the Company.
- All accounts shall be net monthly, payable not later than the last day of the month following the date of supply.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 2.5% per month on overdue accounts.
- Any charge incurred by the Company as a result of an invalid cheque will be charged to the customer
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities on all overdue accounts.
RISK AND RETENTION OF TITLE
- All goods and materials supplied by the Company are to remain the Company’s property until payment is received in full for all accounts owing to the Company by the customer and until any cheque in payment has been honoured.
- Where goods are lost, damaged or destroyed after delivery and ownership has yet to pass, the purchaser will indemnify Frasers Office Supplies Limited against any loss incurred, provided that such loss, damage or destruction does not result from the negligence of Frasers Office Supplies Limited.
- All such goods and materials are at the sole risk of the customer from the date of delivery.
- If the customer should mix the Company’s goods with, or incorporate them into other goods, those other goods shall be the property of the Company and the provisions hereof shall apply to them.
- Recovery of the goods – We may enter your premises, without notice, and recover the goods which have not been paid for in full. As between you and us, this sub clause constitutes your authority for us to enter on the premises of any person holding the goods on your behalf and on whose property the goods may be and remove the goods.
PRICES AND QUOTATIONS
- Quotations shall only be available for acceptance for a maximum of 60 days from the date thereof and may be withdrawn by the Company within that period without notice.
- Prices quoted or shown in the Company’s Office Products Catalogues are subject to change without prior notice and shall be those applicable at the date of supply unless otherwise specified by the Company in writing.
- Prices quoted or invoiced are not inclusive of VAT. All prices are subject to VAT at the rate current at the date of despatch.
ORDERS AND DELIVERY
- The time and date of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company. The Company shall have no liability for any loss or damage caused by delay in delivery of performance of the contract.
- The Company shall be under no liability to the customer in respect of any loss of or defect in goods supplied nor shall it be responsible for any personal injury damage or loss of any kind attributable to a defect in such goods and the customer shall keep the Company indemnified against any such claim or demand arising from any such injury damage or loss.
- Orders with a value of under £30.00 ex vat will have a £2.90 ex vat small order charge added to orders.
- All orders will be delivered carriage paid within our van service area only. Other deliveries by negotiation.
- If the customer cancels or attempts to extend or delay an order or any part thereof or fails to take delivery of the goods at the time agreed or if no time agreed within a reasonable time the seller reserves the right to charge storage or any other costs/expenses incurred by the delay or cancellation.
- The Company shall not be obliged to accept goods back for credit once they have been correctly despatched or supplied.
- A customer wishing to return/reject goods must notify the Company of the reason and obtain its agreement. Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt and in their original inner and outer packaging and none of the packaging to be written upon, tampered with or damaged and in re-saleable condition. The delivery/invoice number and the date must be quoted.
- A return note will be supplied by us upon collection of the goods and a credit note will be issued. In the absence of a returns note, the goods will be deemed not to have been returned and no credit note will be issued.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a minimum handling and administration charge of £5.00 or 20% of the value of the goods returned ‘not wanted’ or ‘incorrectly ordered’. All costs of returning goods shall be borne by the customer.
- ‘Specials’ purchased or manufactured for customers at their request cannot be returned for credit.
- Returns will only be accepted on food, drink and chemical cleaning products, if the items received were faulty.
- Faulty cartridges must be returned with a print sample, where applicable.
- Machines and electrical goods will be exchanged/credited if faulty on arrival and must be returned with full original packaging, accessories and operating instructions. Products which fail thereafter are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
SHORTAGE AND DAMAGE
- Within three days, the customer shall notify the Company of any shortage or damage to the goods supplied.
- The customer shall ensure that a duly authorised person is in attendance to receive goods being delivered and that that person shall sign to signify acceptance of the goods.
- If the customer fails to comply with conditions 1 and 2 of this section, it shall be irrefutably presumed that all goods have been received and are the correct amount and items and in good condition.
The Company is continually updating its designs and reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.